Auto Radiator Repair at Butler Automotive
Your car's radiator keeps your car cool, much like the air conditioning in your house. But radiators tend to develop problems such as clogs, corrosion, wear and tear and leaks, which usually result in a trip to the shop for an auto radiator repair job. Properly maintaining your vehicle's radiator and cooling system is vital to preventing these problems.
Our auto radiator repair mechanics will:
- Test your radiator pressure cap, ensuring it can keep the system at the proper pressure level
- Check your thermostat, making sure it performs correctly
- Do a pressure test, checking for any leaks in parts like the radiator itself, the water pump, any of the engine coolant passages, hoses or the heater core
- Do an internal leak test, seeing if any combustion gas from the engine compartment is leaking into the cooling system
- Test radiator fan for proper operation
- Visually inspect all the hoses and belts related to the cooling system
- Power flush the systems to clear out contaminants and refill your coolant to the proper level.
When you choose us, we invite you to ask questions. You'll receive a written estimate so you can compare pricing for service and parts, and we can show you proof that our mechanics are certified with an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certificate. Whether your radiator needs to be replaced, repaired, or serviced we will provide options and we'll happily discuss those options with you.
If you're experiencing radiator problems with your car, or want to do preventative maintenance to avoid future problems, call us - the auto radiator repair experts!